Did you know that your phone’s capabilities are kept restricted? Yes, even your mobile phone has hidden potential! However, the downside is that you can just toggle these functionalities on and off at your own whim. This process is called rooting.
What Is Rooting?
It is a process which allows those who operates on an Android operating system to acquire administrative permissions or privileged control or root access. It is synonymous with jailbreaking which is done in IOS devices.
How Can You Root Your Android Phone?
Rooting can be done with a variety of methods. However, they are usually tedious and difficult. A layman may not be able to root their phone easily. However, using KingRoot 5.1.2 you can easily root your phone to gain that admin privileges.
What Is Kingroot?
It is an app which easily lets you root your phone. It doesn't require any complicated process. It can easily root your phone with the help of a single touch. It is designed for the lazy people who don't want to use complicated processes to root their phones.
Is It Safe To Use Kingroot?
Yes, it is completely safe. It even has the highest success rate among all the apps available in the market. It also supports all the android versions available.
What Are The Advantages Of Rooting?
With admin privileges come several benefits, such as:
- 1. Installation of custom ROMs: This is the most common reason why people prefer rooting. Custom ROMs essentially provides you with a whole new device on a technical level. These ROMs provide with several tweaks which enhances the performance of your phone. It also enhances battery life. As a result, this ROM is nothing but a modified Android with superadded benefits.
- 2. You can remove junkware or bloatware which comes preinstalled in your phone. Usually, they are provided by the manufacturer itself.
- 3. Ad Blocking though very easy on a computer, it is rather difficult in a mobile device. Rooting helps to remove all the pop-ups you face while gaming or using other apps.
- 4. One major problem all Android users face is that they are not able to install a particular app as the developers didn't extend support to your particular phone model even though your phone’s hardware is perfectly able to run the app. Rooting will solve this problem.
- 5. Rooting enhances battery life tremendously along with the speed of your phone.
- 6. You can fully customize the looks and feel of your phone which is normally restricted. It also helps in freeing up the internal storage of your mobile phone.
- 7. You can backup your entire phone now.
- 8. You can increase or decrease the processor capabilities of your phone at your will. Thus, you can essentially increase the power of your phone.